Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Some Like it hot - My Burgers

Home Made Burgers


I love burgers however they taste much better, when you know what is going into them.  I had a chat with my local butcher he said you should not really get much shrinkage when you grill your burgers (most of the time burgers are filled with rubbish).  I said to him I'll put your theory to the test and see if that's true

Meaty Burger with minimal fat, very lean beef.
Burgers left in fridge for 30 mins

 Please note I used my own little secret ingredients, only for your eyes.
 Ok now we are talking I did this burger on the George Foreman grill looking good.
 I made some Avacado Salsa, with Tomato, Red and Green peppers, herbs Olive oil garlic and Black pepper.

The spicy wedges were McCains, I didn't have time to make them myself due to time constraints.
 Up close and personal shot again.
 Here you get to see the wider shot, your probably thinking there's not much on the plate, and you are right, however after eating the burger; you be stuffed.
He's the money shot, mouth watering meaty burger, it went down well with my wife and daughter and that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment